How did Iwan Baan get this photo of a blacked-out lower Manhattan?
Besides hanging out a helicopter with a Canon 1 DX and a 24-70mm L-series lens, he set his ISO to 25,000, his shutter speed to 1/40, and left his aperture wide open.
Even with a high ISO, that’s a steady hand!
Here’s a breakdown of the new iPhone 5’s camera!
- Similar to the iPhone 4S w/ 8MP, five-element f/2.4 lens
- Hybrid infrared filter for better color
- New A6 processor for noise-reduction, better speed
- Sapphire crystal cover to prevent scratching
- Better front-face camera for 720p video
New stuff you can do:
- Panorama mode to capture a single stitched 28MP photo
- Share photos with friends means you can share photos in your camera roll with others
- Dynamic low light mode for better low-light photos
- Shoot photos while recording video
Photos via Gizmodo